Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Quickie Update

So my April 18th post never went past a draft, and got forgotten due to a hernia, interstate move and a new job. So if just popped up, no its not your blog reader, its me. Sorry!

In other news, I finally got around to buying the 5th Edition D&D books. Their in my pile of books to go through, right behind a couple other nonfiction and fiction books. I of course immediately went looking for 5E stuff on DTRPG and found modules for 5E styled Dragonlance on Fanatsygrounds, but its been scrubbed to fit into Forgotten Realms. It requires the actual DL modules to use, so the author isn't stepping on toes, but FR?!? Kinda takes the fun out of the setting.

While not a fan of FR -loved the Drizzt books (minus the last couple series)- I'm kinda interested in seeing what hes done. But right now I have to other priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment