Monday, September 23, 2019

Not AWOL

Sorry for the absence. My new career has three shifts: day, evening, overnight, and I've never been a morning person and my kiddos have no clue what "Be Quiet" means, so I work nights. Getting familiar with the ins and outs of the medical field has eaten alot of my time up in the last few months.

That said, I've jumped back on too WP. As mentioned I don't have a lot of time most days, and tend to have my iPhone or iPad in use more than my laptop, so I needed a platform that has an in house app. If everything goes well at work, I have about about two hours of just sitting or walking 50ft doing bed checks, before my shift ends, so this'll give me a chance to keep up. I'll just dual post for a while, then simply stop posting on Blogger. I also follow a multitude of blogs that are on WP and trying to engage in a conversation with them -or spin off a tangent idea from one of theirs- is all but impossible from Blogger.

So thats where things stand right now. If your on WP, heres the link to the other blog: https://playinganrpg.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment